Delivery informations :
- Once prepared, products are sent to the address written in the form.
- Each client has the opportunity to choose among the following delivery mode :
- At home (doorstep) (It's possible that is your place isn't considered secured by Canada Post, they will put the paper at your front door to go take your package at a Canada Post center).
- At work (Make sure you tell your employees that you expect a package).
- Once prepared, each meal is sent to the address written in the form.
- You must ensure your address is exact and complete. If an error occurs, you are responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to the box. Please make sure you write the correct suite or apartment number.
- If you select doorstep delivery, you are responsible for any losses, theft or damage to the box. We do not compensate lost packages.
- In case you are not available to receive the delivery, the order will be delivered the next day. For more information, please refer to Purolator delivery information.
- Once your order is placed, you'll receive a confirmation email and a tracking number. The shipping is free for all orders having 16 meals or its multiples (16, 32, 48, etc.).
- All meals are immediately frozen and vacuum packed after cooking. Boxes contain dry ice and must be handled carefully in order to avoid frostbites or other injuries.
- Here's the list of cities where we ship:
- Niagara Falls
For other region, you can contact us to know if we can offer our services.