Looking for comforting meal? Look no further : our pork stew is there for you. This dish contains tender pieces of pork slowly cooked in Irish Red Ale. We use a beer called "Gros Pin" which is locally brewed by La Souche. Root vegetables and potatoes complete the dish.
Pork cubes, potatoes, red ale, beef stock, carrots, parsnip, turnips, parsley, demi-glace base, canola oil, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Delivery is free of charge for any purchase of 16 products or multiples thereof.*
- Deliveries are dispatched within 1 to 2 working days.
- You must choose one of the following shipping methods:
- At home
- At work
- Meals are frozen immediately after cooking and sealed in vacuum packaging, which ensures a complete freshness of the food you receive. DO NOT take the dry ice directly in your hands since there is a high risk of frostbite.
- If you want your order to be left at your doorstep or on your porch, you are responsible for any loss, theft, or damage. Please note that we do not compensate for lost packages.
- Orders ship out three times per week : on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. You will receive your order on Tuesday if you order from Wednesday through Sunday, on Wednesday if you order on a Monday and on Thursday if you order on a Tuesday. Orders must be made before 11:59pm to ensure the desired delivery date. Not that you can also select a further delivery date.
- Here is the list of the cities we ship to:
- Quebec City
- Niagara Falls
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
*We offer free delivery for a majority of regions. Please contact us to know if you qualify.