Upon receipt, place your Tout Cuit package either in the freezer or in the refrigerator. If you place them in the refrigerator, consume within 7 days to maintain the freshness and quality of the products.
Quick cooking methods:
- Shipping fees are free for any purchase of 16 products or multiples thereof.
- Deliveries are dispatched within 1 to 2 working days.
- You must choose one of the following shipping methods:
- Meals are frozen immediately after cooking and sealed in vacuum packaging, which ensures a complete freshness of the food you receive. DO NOT take the dry ice directly in your hands since there is a high risk of frostbite.
- If you want your shipped package to be left at your door or on your porch, you are responsible for any loss, theft, or damage. Note that we do not compensate for lost packages.
- We deliver only once a week. In other words, you must order on WEDNESDAY to receive your package on Thursday or Friday with Purolator.
- Here is the list of the cities we ship to:
- Quebec City
- Niagara Falls
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.